I'm not the strongest man who ever lived, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the smartest man in the world, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the wisest person to walk the earth, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the funniest dad to ever tell a joke, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the greatest husband to love his wife, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the hardest worker to ever hold a job, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the fastest man to ever play a sport, but in their eyes, I am.
I'm not the greatest follower of Jesus to live, but in their eyes, I am.
And that makes me wonder if the Jesus they see in me, is the true I AM?
I want to be so much like Jesus that all they see in me is the Great I Am!
~Ty Curry
No comments:
Post a Comment